Important information to know when registering:
- The MWF a.m. class is CLOSED, but we have a wait list program. (See #2 for details on how to get on a waitlist.)
- If you are registering a 4 year old child for a MWF class, please register for class that you want – even though it may be closed, – and then list 2nd and 3rd choice. (CHILD MUST BE 4 BEFORE SEPT. 1st, 2019)
- Registered students will be selected first when there are openings in classes. If you can only choose one selection that is closed, please continue to register. Your child will be placed on a waiting list for that class.
- T-Th a.m. class is only for 3 year old children that are 3 by Sept. 1st, 2019.
- The preschool will let you know class placements by March 4th.
- If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for choosing PARADISE HILLS COMMUNITY PRESCHOOL. We’re very excited for this year!
Our school is operated by the staff in conjunction with parents of current students. This preschool has been in our community since 1966. We believe that both change and long standing traditions are for the good of the children and the community. We are proud of the fine reputation that has been established throughout the years the school has been in operation. With the support of concerned and involved parents, the high quality of education will continue.
5 star rating with NM Children, Youth & Families State Licensure
Paradise Hills Community Preschool is accredited by the
NAEYC Academy for Early Childhood Program Accreditation
Some things you should know about Fall 2019-20 registration…
Open registration for Fall 2019-20 will be an online registration.
For returning students, online registration begins February 2nd at 8:00 a.m.
For new students, online registration begins February 23rd at 8:00 a.m.
Please call about questions or tours or fill out our online form. We will be happy to help you.
Also, view our video from parents who have children currently enrolled.
Tuition and Fees: 2019/2020
Tuition is $200.00/mo. for the M-W-F classes and $165.00/mo. for the T-Th classes. Tuition can be payed online. Payments will be assessed a $10 late fee per student unless prior arrangements have been made with the Treasurer.
A 20% discount on enrollment and tuition is offered for the younger of siblings concurrently enrolled.
A non-refundable registration fee is payable at the time of enrollment. The fee is $165.00 for all classes. If your child is placed in a class, you will be notified of a Mandatory Parent Meeting in which complete enrollment takes place. During the parent meeting, new board members are elected, all fees are paid, enrollment forms are completed, birth certificates and immunizations are documented, and questions parents may have are answered.